everybody is someone else's weirdo.

Monday, May 17, 2010

A message from beyond

Turns out I'm not dead, just disenchanted with blogging. I'm thinking of redesigning this site (again) with the hopes that maybe it will bring a new level of commitment to this strangely self-defeatist hobby of mine. Not anything intense, but the background with the copyright is starting to bug me, and seems a little redundant now that I have my Creative Commons licensing at the bottom of the page. The whole thing just needs a big simplification makeover. Getting rather busy, no?

Also, the menu tab at the top of the page is still essentially useless; those pages ARE still in development, not that anybody's checking. Shouldn't be much longer, though.
Anyhow.. That's basically it, folks.

Painting?
Yes.

Title: Brain Candy/My Own Religion
Size: 8x24"
Medium: Acrylic
Status: Sold

4 other things people said:

jenny said...

Well I just think you're great.
But I'm biased.
LOVE!

L.M. said...

Jackson, are you still alive? can we be friends again?

.L to the dog.

gaspaheangea said...

I'm just coming out of a blogging-desert. It's been hard to get inspired for a while.

Boots Electric said...

Hahaha, I try those buttons everytime I look at your blog. I dig the painting, it's way rad.

Post a Comment